Summers are the season of dried and dehydrated skin. But the skin type that suffers the most is the sensitive type. Sensitive skin refers to a skin type that can get irritated quickly due to various factors, the reactions ranging from mild to severe. Stepping out in the sun proves to be fatal, it causes reddening of the skin. Using any skin product affects it. So, these factors make it a little difficult to care for sensitive skin. Nevertheless, the nature of the skin remains the same. We present you some Natural Summer face packs for your sensitive skin type.
The best way you can treat your skin is to stay hydrated. The more hydrated the body is, more radiance it will behold. The sun is at its peak and steals away the glow from your face. Don’t let your skin become duller and darker, care for it and love it. You do not need to rush to the parlor every time; we present you some natural remedies for bringing back the shine of your face.
Preparation of mask:
- Mash banana thoroughly to prepare a smooth paste.
- Apply the well-blended mixture to your face for 15-20 minutes.
Honey is the best gift for the skin to the mankind by our nature.
- For getting better results, just apply fresh and pure honey on your face.
Now, just sit back calmly and relax, for the time being, let the honey dry off and do its magic. Honey soothes your skin and stops any irritation if present.
Papaya is a great product when it comes to treating your skin.
- Mash few ripe papaya pieces into a mixture and apply it on your face using thin cotton pads.
- Place some more cotton pads over it to prevent the dripping of juices and hence help with full effect.
The simplest and the most effective face pack is the sandalwood and rose water mask. Mix some sandalwood powder with rose water to obtain a smooth mixture.
- Apply the mixture using your fingers or a cotton blob.
- Let it dry for some time.
- When thoroughly dried, wash off using some cool water.
5. Cucumber Juice and Honey:
Cucumber adds freshness to your face and honey acts as a cleanser.
- Mix 3 tbsp of oats, honey and 1 tbsp of cucumber juice.
- Create a smooth and well-blended mixture.
- Apply the mixture to your face for at least 15 minutes.
Let the mixture dry and then wash it off using cool water.
Some facts for you:
- Honey acts as a natural healer.
- Banana helps significantly in the soothing of irritated skin.
- Papaya has excellent anti-bacterial properties and is good for reducing blemishes.
- Sandalwood acts as a hydrating element, i.e., it hydrates the skin and cures inflammation.
- Rosewater tones skin evenly.
- Oats is a great product when it comes to healing the irritation and gentle scrubbing.
- Cucumber helps to prevent acne for sensitive skins and cools it down.
These beautiful treatments are all natural and are designed for almost all of the skin types. Try and test all kinds of masks and then decide which one works best for you. Be careful to understand when the skin experiences any irritation or itching, wash the pack off immediately and apply a mild, soothing lotion.
Make the best Choice of what nature offers you and look radiating always.
Alivetales is Media Site Providing content in different categories. You can Join Our Group on Facebook for
providing suggestions. Continue Reading This Article on Next Page.